« back to The Unofficial iPhone 4 FAQ
- » What is the difference between locked and unlocked iPhones?
- » What is jailbreaking?
- » What is the difference between jailbreaking and unlocking?
- » What is the difference between iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS?
- » Why can't I call iPhone 4 the iPhone 4G?
- » Is my iPhone unlocked?
- » how do you turn off internet connection so I am not running it in the background while doing other things?
How do I turn off the phone part of my iPhone, so that incoming calls would not interrupt me while I'm using my iPhone for something else?
You can put your phone in "airplane mode" under "setting", this way the phone part of iPhone will be turned off. Internet connection should be automatically turned off by default when you do this, however you can turn Wi-Fi back on in the setting while in airplane mode.