« back to The Unofficial iPhone 4 FAQ
- » What is the difference between locked and unlocked iPhones?
- » What is the difference between jailbreaking and unlocking?
- » What is the difference between iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS?
- » Why can't I call iPhone 4 the iPhone 4G?
- » Is my iPhone unlocked?
- » What is the current status on jailbreaking?
About this FAQ
Viewed 4506 times / Question improved 0 times / Answer improved 1 times / Commented 2 times
What is jailbreaking?
Jailbreaking allows users to install apps, themes, extensions and any software on iPhone, including those not approved by Apple.
Ryder Jessie commented 2013-04-05 05:45:28 UTC
Jailbreaking allows users to install 3rd party applications. For more details, search Google.com .
Ryder Jessie commented 2013-04-05 05:46:57 UTC