« back to Draw Something FAQ
- » Who owns Draw Something?
- » What is the difference between paid and free version of Draw Something?
- » How do I see all the colors I purchased?
- » How do I delete or end a game?
- » Draw Something : How come I didn't get to guess my partner's drawing? It goes straight to the word selection for my drawing. Even if they pass on my drawing, shouldn't they have to draw one of their own?
- » Is there a way to change word selection without using the bomb?
» Draw Something FAQ
How do I connect to a Facebook account?
For non-Apple products, skip to #2.
- FYI, for the iPhone, there's a new version of D.S. that (just!) came out the 16th of April, even though the D.S. Facebook (fan/like) page didn't announce it (they stick to merely posting the highest quality art examples) so you may not have known. Go download that (upgrade from your App store).
- Launch the app and click the "gear" at the top right, click "account" and scroll down. Then log out. Log in through Facebook and grant the app access.
Return to the app and try to connect with Facebook (again, it's OK!). You won't log in again, as this is functional as normal. You'll then have your accounts connected.
Now you CAN have fun inviting more friends and now even sharing photos to Facebook. Enjoy.