« back to Draw Something FAQ
- » Who owns Draw Something?
- » What is the difference between paid and free version of Draw Something?
- » How do I see all the colors I purchased?
- » How do I delete or end a game?
- » Draw Something : How come I didn't get to guess my partner's drawing? It goes straight to the word selection for my drawing. Even if they pass on my drawing, shouldn't they have to draw one of their own?
- » Is there a way to change word selection without using the bomb?
» Draw Something FAQ
How do I turn on notifications on my LG Ally? I remember turning them off at one point, but I don't know how to get them back!
In Android devices, go to the little cog in the upper right hand corner and into Settings. There's an option there for Alerts, and when you click on that, you have two options: "activity alerts" and "reminders". The first is to receive alerts and the second appears to be to enable you to send reminders to others (it tracks how long your games have been inactive).
On certain Droid phones and tablets, the "alert" appears to be a long (10sec+) vibration with a standard notification tone.