« back to Draw Something FAQ
- » Who owns Draw Something?
- » What is the difference between paid and free version of Draw Something?
- » How do I see all the colors I purchased?
- » How do I delete or end a game?
- » Draw Something : How come I didn't get to guess my partner's drawing? It goes straight to the word selection for my drawing. Even if they pass on my drawing, shouldn't they have to draw one of their own?
- » Is there a way to change word selection without using the bomb?
» Draw Something FAQ
I update to the newest version. I accidentally "authorized" my husbands Facebook account instead of my own. when I try to log out it takes me to Facebook and says this page does not exist. when I go back to draw something and use my Facebook password and email it says this account has already been authorized by (my husbands account) and press OK. its a never ending loop.
You're going to have to have your husband go into his Facebook account (upper right corner, "Account Settings", and then to "Apps") and revoke authorization for Draw Something. Make sure you've logged out of Draw Something as well, then re-open the program. At that point, it should give you some "create account" or "connect with Facebook" options.