« back to Explaining Inception: an FAQ Guide
- » Did Cobb's totem topple at the end of the film?
- » Why did Robert Fischer not recognize the people on plane after he woke up?
- » Why did Mal seem surprised when she learned that Cobb performed an inception on her?
- » What happened at the beginning of the film?
- » What are the different dream levels for the final mission?
- » How did Cobb go into the limbo to find Saito?
» Explaining Inception: an FAQ Guide
• Cobb keeps his team in the dark regarding the fact that his wife is continually entering and affecting his dreams in violent ways.
why do you think he kept this information to himself?
(How helpful. Hardly coherent at all. Here's my answer:)
Because he's ashamed of it. Cobb is still in denial of what happened with Mal because he knows it was his fault, he's the one who planted the idea in her mind. he doesn't want the others to know this.