« back to Bejeweled Blitz Technical Support FAQ
- » What to do when purchased boost didn't appear?
- » Do moonstones ever appear on the pc installed program or only on the facebook app? The PC program connects to facebook but I have yet to see this rare gem after quite a lot of games.
- » Why do I have to purchase bejeweled blitz again when I have already purchased it and have been playing it for months. I can't play anymore, it tells me my free trial is over. It isn't a free trial, I purchased it at a srore. Help.
- » Why when the +2 boost is "free" is it deducting coins from me?
- » How do i recieve my coin bonus if I bought the retail copy? I followed the instructions to claim coins off the start menu, but I don't see the million coins when I open the game.
- » after purchasing Bejewlled 3, how can you put it on a laptop or do you have to purchase it again.
» Bejeweled Blitz Technical Support FAQ
Since updating Bejeweled blitz on my IPad I have lost my coin balance of over 10 million, my level status and my banked rewards.
I've been playing Bejeweled Blitz for years, when suddenly today, for the second time, (since I put up with it as a fluke the first time), my 2.7+ million coins and my 2 banked items are gone! I sent many, many hours earning those coins and I am furious! I recently updated and everything else works fine... except my 2.7 million coins has been reduced to 300,000 with an empty bank that previously held 2 items. I think you would be surprised at the number of people I have recommended go to PopCap games... because as inspirational speaker, author, poet and songwriter, I often recommend games like Bejeweled Blitz as a way to take out frustrations and distract people from their problems. Guess I can't do that anymore because it makes you MORE upset to lose what you have worked so hard to earn. It would help if PopCap cared enough about their reputation and their customers to replace the inadvertently stolen items. If not, then I become your adversary and can not in good conscience allow others to have the same thing happen to them. My Android Note 4 is working just fine in every other category so it is not my phone. I even tested Solitaire... and it works fine. I have speaking engagements all over North and South America, Australia, South Africa and even places like Israel and our neighbors Mexico and Canada. These people know and listen to me - and are at least willing to try what I offer them as solutions to stress, sleeplessness, and other emotional problems. I write and speak under my pen name, Abigayle, and unless you do something to make this right, I will emphatically suggest games made by anyone but PopCap because working so hard and then losing what you have learned will cause more stress and anxiety. I have protected Wi-Fi in my home and don't even come close to using one gig of data per month through Verizon, my internet provider. My Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call at 417 230-2913. Yes, it is just a game... but the emotional upset of having something you have worked so hard for taken from you without your permission is real, just a game or not. I guess we will find out how much you care about customer service when I see whether you contact me or notm By the way, I am 64 years old and far from computer illiterate because I was one of the first bloggers in America in 1998. Thank you for your prompt consideration in this matter.